2/25/2014

february playlist: top ten songs


february playlist | marlee and youMusic has always been a part of my daily routine and activities. What better way to get pumped up for the day than with some great tunes blasting in your bedroom? I thought I’d share my top ten songs that I’ve been playing on repeat all month.

1. Dark Horse - Katy Perry
2. Heaven - Beyonce
3. Best Day of My Life - American Authors
4. Say Something - Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
5. Gang of Rhythm - Walk off the Earth
6. Summer Wine - Coeur de Pirate
7. Brave - Sara Bareilles
8. XO - Beyonce
9. Adore You - Miley Cyrus
10. Pompeii - Bastille



I’ve been playing number 3 and 10 as workout songs. I love the upbeat vibe.
What song have you been playing nonstop all month?



8 comments:

  1. I love Brave and Adore you! A band that I can't stop listening to this month is Emblem3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your no'1 is my no'1 tooo haha. Litreally love your header so much !
    jenny / everweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard half of these! I am now heading over to Youtube to listen to them :) xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE brave and of course, Pompeii. have a great day! followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading what people are listening to, its a great way to find great new songs! Pompeii is my absolute FAVOURITE song at the minute, I can't get enough of it! I also love it for at the gym, very motivating as it;s so upbeat like you said.

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the song Dark Horse so much!

    Christina
    (I'm having a giveaway if you're interested)
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love best day of my life :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pompeii - i love that song <3

    ReplyDelete