3/28/2014

birthday OOTD + photo challenge


Well, today is the big day - I'm officially 20! Where does the time go..? I thought I'd share with you my first ever outfit post!

Here in Canada, there is still a fair amount of snow on the ground, but I'm hoping for some warmer weather so I can wear this combo out on the town!

birthday OOTD | marlee and you

My top and skirt are both from American Apparel, and my shoes are Steve Madden. Nothing over the top, which is how I like it. And of course, I'm wearing my favourite colour: blue!

photo challenge | marlee and you
I couldn't be more excited to see what my twentieth year has in store, so I decided to do a bit of a challenge: a photo a day for 365 days in a row, leading right to my next birthday!

I'm not one for selfies, but I might need to change that. I'll be using my stunning blue camera that is completely Marlee-proof (i.e. shock proof, water proof and dust proof - because I'm prone to clumsiness). So basically I'll take a shot of something interesting, or mundane that is going on in my life each day, then I'll compile them all in a years time.

Now it's time to go and eat some cake!

-MJ


15 comments:

  1. Fine wine baby, fine wine xoxo
    Happy birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit :) Happy birthday and eat a bunch of cake!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is great :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! That photo idea is so cool! I really like your skirt such a lovely blue :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, so cute!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! You look stunning. Happy birthday!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, especially the shoes! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Happy 20th Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday dear! Great shoes and pretty skirt!:)
    xo
    Miho
    http://mihotoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely outfit!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty and classy outfit...love it! Excited for your 365 challenge!

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty beautiful outfit, love it!
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love this outfit! happy (belated) birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit! Happy Belated Birthday (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this outfit, Marlee! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete