3/01/2014

LUSH favourites and review


On a recent trip to my local Lush shop I picked up a few treasures. I love love love the environment in that store! The staff are so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My favourite thing about Lush products is that they're animal cruelty free, and are also made of really basic ingredients. Everything in that store smells amazing! Today I'm going to share my four Lush faves at the moment. I chose to feature a bit of everything - enjoy!

Lush favourites | marlee and you

First off, I got two cute little samples of the Karma Kream hand and body lotion as well as the Happy Hippy body wash. I love the feel of the lotion, and even though it isn't a scent that I overly enjoy, it works great! The body wash is such a fresh scent, very citrusy and bright. The best thing about these two products (and the majority of things at Lush) is that you only need a teeny tiny bit of products for one use.


Next! What's a Lush trip without getting something for your baths? I got a delicious smelling bubble bar in Yuzu Cocoa. I love tonnes of bubbles in my baths and I know a lot of people get a few uses from one bubble bar... I will be splitting mine in two, so I can get loads of suds on both occasions.

Lush favourite | marlee and you
  
Finally, the Ocean Salt face and body scrub. Such an awesome exfoliant with a gentle scent and great texture that leaves my skin super smooth! I'm currently using this product mostly on my face, but you can literally use it anywhere and get great results.

Lush products are a great way to pamper yourself this weekend!
What are your favourite Lush products right now?

-MJ


15 comments:

  1. i love lush!! love this blog!!

    Just uploaded a post like 1 minute ago, check it out if you have the time, looking forward to reading more posts, sarah
    xx

    http://lifeofsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush! Amazing post!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like some awesome products!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I just bought my first-ever Lush products today so can't wait to try them...they were lovely in the store...and it all smells so good. Wanted to buy the whole place! Love the look of the bits you got! Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush:) very hard to find in Ireland though
    Love your blog

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need the Ocean Salt one asap! Sounds so so great
    http://arianaly.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't really found someone that has hated lush once they've tried it. i'm a big fan of their bubble bars and i've even been slowly converting the boyfriend to try new things from the brand too. granted, he's not going to go out and buy them himself but he hasn't protested as much about their presence in the washroom.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it hun xxx

    http://splashofpearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love lush, the Yuzu and Cocoa is my favorite too, it smells amazing!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the haul! I absolutely need the Ocean Salt face and body scrub like right now! I also loved the post :)

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Ocean Salt scrub!
    http://freedomandmee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Lush bath bombs! And the little messages under the labels of some products are so cute :)
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wanted to try lush products but the fact that they have parabens in it put me off! Still, I would totally get their bath bombs, they look so fun! Perfect for a pampering session!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg lush just amazing

    http://livefree-diepretty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love anything that turns my bathwater different colours, you've made me want to go on a lush spree! xx

    ReplyDelete