3/24/2014

march youtube playlist: top 5 videos

youtube playlist | marlee and you
Youtube has become a regular part of my day. With school work and essays to do, Youtube videos make for a nice quick break to put a smile on my face before I get back to the grind.

I don't even want to know the exact number of Youtube videos that I've watched in March, because I'm sure that number is quite high.

I thought I'd share with you the top 5 videos that have made my day over this past month, enjoy!





#1: the best Frozen song cover ever!


#2: the cutest little girl!


#3: the perfect summarization of what it's like in Canada right now!


#4: the best way to get pumped up and feeling happy!


#5: the most energetic dance routine that will knock your socks off!


So there you have it! Take a break and get a load of this entertainment!
If you're a student like me, keep your chin up and good luck with exams!

What has been your favourite Youtube video this month?

-MJ


2 comments:

  1. I love that cover of frozen :) x http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11683611 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Let It Go cover guy is amazing!! And #3 is true - though I'm not that desperate yet ;)

    ReplyDelete