3/20/2014

my signature scent


signature scent | marlee and youI know many of us have multiple body sprays, perfumes and scented lotions -  a whole collection even, but let's be honest... We all have that one scent that's our go-to for everyday.

For the past two Christmases my little brother got me an assortment of Bath & BodyWorks products, all in the same scent: Twilight Woods. I can't get enough of this smell! It's so warm and delicious.

I know describing scents is a rather difficult task, so I'm not going to try and explain it further, but I'm telling you - it smells heavenly.

I'm currently using the shimmer spray, fragrance mist and body lotion on a daily basis. With the spray, a little goes a long way. This bottle has lasted me over a year and I've still got more than a half of it left! Twilight Woods is most definitely my signature scent.

What's your go-to perfume?

-MJ


5 comments:

  1. I have never heard or seen this before, it sounds beautiful xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bath& BodyWorks scents but my favorite perfume is Malaia by Hollister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this scent too! I really need to get to the store to get me a summer scent!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marlee I just was on Zoella's blog when I saw you comment and came over to check you out, I really like your blog it is very inviting and I can't wait to see how it develops. Oh btw I love twilight woods I own the spray and the Handibac hand sanitizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name is so pretty and they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete