4/13/2014

fresh spring outfit + NOTD


Spring has finally sprung! With this gorgeous warmer weather, I couldn't help but get inspired by the spring colours. Even though it's likely going to get cooler this week, I wanted to share a fresh spring outfit idea!

spring outfit | marlee and you

This crop top and skirt combo is a similar style to my birthday OOTD, but these colourings gear more toward spring and the flowy chiffon skirt is nice and light compared to the thicker blue material featured in my previous post.

I've also chosen a pair of wedge gladiator sandals and a silvery clutch to go along with this look.

spring nails | marlee and you

To add some matching pink to this ensemble, I thought I'd do my nails in Suzi & the Lifeguard by O.P.I. It matches the skirt perfectly and helps balance the greys. I think some pieces of dainty gold jewelry would be the perfect addition to top everything off!

What are your favourite spring colours to wear?

-MJ


10 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, especially the pink skirt! Where did you get it from? :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. both the skirt and top are from American Apparel :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for it to be warmer in Boston so I can rock the skirt and crop top look! So cute, love how the top has a high neck.

    x Rebecca
    http://shinnersss.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely adorable and I'm now following you. I love that skirt! :)

    allisonleighann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely outfit, I love how both colours match perfectly :)
    I love pastel colours for spring, I think they look so cute and girly x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crop top and skirt combo! I love pastel colors in the spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink skirt! My favorites for spring are anything floral :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Love the crop top! And the colour of the nail polish is stunning!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this look! So chic. <3 Love you blog!

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete