4/01/2014

pinterest challenge


I have only recently joined Pinterest (I know... I'm a little late to the party) and I am so inspired by all the neat ideas that this site has to offer! I've especially taken to the beauty and DIY pins, wishing I had more spare time to try everything out.

But let's be real for a second, who actually tries out all these tips, tricks and project ideas after pinning them to their board? I for one do not want to be the pin-and-forget type.

pinterest challenge | marlee and you

I'm starting my own Pinterest Challenge, where I will complete 3 things that I pin a month, whether it's a recipe, craft or hairstyle, then I'll post the outcomes for you all to see! I'm also going to tag my friend and fellow blogger Daniella to do a 3-Pin Pinterest Challenge post over on her blog.

Feel free to join me on Pinterest, check out my boards! You can also pin any of my photos and posts on this blog.

Let me know what your favourite Pinterest trends are!

I can't wait to try these things out and share the experience with you guys!

-MJ


7 comments:

  1. I love this challenge! I'm totally a pin and forgetter lol, but I'm following you on there and bloglovin now, can't wait to see which ones you do!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it's finals time and you gave me a distraction! Do outfits count because I'm wearing an outfit inspired by a Pinterest post right now!
    -Daniella
    realnotideal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. outfits most definitely count!
      I believe I've provided you with the perfect study break - it's only 3 pins
      hehe

      Delete
  3. This is a fun challenge, I always pin and never go anywhere with it!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great idea! as an active pinner myself (and by active, i mean all day everyday) this helps you not just get inspired but also DO it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a fun idea :D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trying out my pins! There are plenty that I pin and forget but there's also quite a few that I try out - especially recipes. Welcome to the world of pinterest! It's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete