4/04/2014

style crush: julianne hough


style crush | marlee and you
(Photo)

When I recently got my hair chopped, I showed the stylist a pic of Julianne Hough. I love her cute bob in these photos and I know it's since been cut even shorter, but this is my favourite look of hers. I've been a fan of this stylish singer, dancer and actress for years now, and always think she knows what's up when it comes to the latest trends. Julianne Hough is most definitely one of my style crushes.

I'm not always on point with the latest and greatest things in fashion, I'm more of an admirer who truly appreciates a well-put-together outfit. Check out these four looks that Julianne has sported:

style crush | marlee and you
Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4

I love the laid-back and casual vibe of these outfits. The neutral colours paired with the various sunglasses are simple yet stunning.

Julianne is most definitely stylish, but also incredibly athletic, which I applaud! Looking ahead to warmer weather, I'll no doubt be giving some of these looks a try!

Who is your current style crush?

-MJ


12 comments:

  1. I love Vanesssa Hudgens! Her style is always on point and always looks so flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style is so you Marlee! Classic, simple, and comfortable- good choice.
    I find I tend to be inspired by characters from books or movies- weird right?
    As for right now, Carey Mulligan's role in An Education- English schoolgirl style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, Aliya! there's always that one book or movie character that sums me up completely! Definitely know what you mean

      Delete
  3. I love Julianne's style as well! I'd have to say my style crush is Tanya Burr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her comfy style.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely and good style! Seems to be comfy and perfect for the summer. My style crush is Zoella, her style sence is absolutely precious for me! x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marlee! Just thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
    You can check out my post here.
    http://thesightofmylife.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julianne is a great style and personal role model. It's hard not to love everything about her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love Julianne!! my current style crush is Whitney Port!
    http://keepcalmandchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE her too!
      she's so elegant!

      Delete
  9. She’s so beautiful! LOVE this post!! Her style is perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love her outfits. looks alwaxs comfy and so easy! xx

    ReplyDelete