5/25/2014

bold nail polish colours for summer


summer nail polish | marlee and you

Summer is the brightest, sunniest time of year! It's also the perfect chance to go bold with nail colours! I browsed through my nail polish collection and selected my top five nail colour picks for the summer season - check them out!

summer nail polish | marlee and you

1. This metallic blue is the perfect pool-blue shade by Avon in Lagoon.

2. A more shimmery polish in a bold green shade by Nicole in Make Mine Lime.

3. This flat yellow polish is the perfect shade to brighten up your nails! Lightening by Sally Hansen (Insta-dri collection).

4. Pulsating by Rimmel London is a daring metallic fuchsia shade with purple undertones when the light hits it!

5. Lastly we have a classic purple polish from Justin Bieber's Nicole collection in I'm a Belieber.

So there you have it - my favourite nail polish colours that remind me of all things summer! I can't wait to pick a few of these polishes and make some crazy nail art to welcome the warmer weather and the summer season!


What bold nail polish colours are you loving this year?

post signature


9 comments:

  1. LOVE this colors! i love greys and dark dark reds. or white :)
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright fun colors! That purple may be my fave :) Can't wait to play with all bright colors this summer.

    xo, Haylee
    www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright colours. My fave ones are the green abd blue polishes.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all pretty because they have the most gorgeous metalic undertone xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is totally my favorite.

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue! I love bright and bold colors: yellows, oranges, pinks. I love adding glitter and funky designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually wouldn't wear yellow, but seeing it now it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink shade! So perfect for summer :)

    Emily
    Class and Sass

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are beautiful! I own that yellow and have completely forgot about it, but might actually wear it if it looks like that! Summer is definitely the perfect opportunity to try something a little brighter than normal :)

    Alyssa
    http://fromcampuswithlove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete