Summer is the brightest, sunniest time of year! It's also the perfect chance to go bold with nail colours! I browsed through my nail polish collection and selected my top five nail colour picks for the summer season - check them out!
1. This metallic blue is the perfect pool-blue shade by Avon in Lagoon.
2. A more shimmery polish in a bold green shade by Nicole in Make Mine Lime.
3. This flat yellow polish is the perfect shade to brighten up your nails! Lightening by Sally Hansen (Insta-dri collection).
4. Pulsating by Rimmel London is a daring metallic fuchsia shade with purple undertones when the light hits it!
5. Lastly we have a classic purple polish from Justin Bieber's Nicole collection in I'm a Belieber.
So there you have it - my favourite nail polish colours that remind me of all things summer! I can't wait to pick a few of these polishes and make some crazy nail art to welcome the warmer weather and the summer season!
What bold nail polish colours are you loving this year?