5/01/2014

instagram: top 5 accounts to follow


instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you

Happy May! It's truly feeling like spring! Now that my school year is finally complete, I have even more time to spend on social media sites. Instagram is definitely becoming one of my favourites, so I thought I'd share a countdown of my top 5 picks for Instagram accounts to follow!

instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you


5: Paris in Four Months! This account is full of european inspired beauty. Lots of gorgeous shots of nature, buildings and of course, macarons!


instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you

4: Glitter Guide! An account full of all things glitzy, glamorous and girlie! Such a lovely compilation of inspiring photos!


instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you

3: China Glaze! One of my go-to Instagram accounts for nail art/design inspiration! I'm a huge fan of the China Glaze polishes and love the unique colours and textures they come up with!


instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you

2: Zoella! The famous beauty and fashion blogger/vlogger who is incredibly beautiful! I'm always so inspired by her! She has made a career for herself that started off with a blog, which is amazing! I love seeing the photos she posts on Instagram, whether they're shots from everyday life, or from cool events that she attends - I love it all!


instagram accounts to follow | marlee and you

1: Lauren Conrad! I've loved Lauren Conrad for years! Way back during her Laguna Beach and The Hills days! She has always been so stylish. I love seeing Lauren's photos of decor, outfits, LA life and of course, her adorable dogs!

So there you have it! My all-time favourite Instagram accounts! Which accounts are your faves?

-MJ


7 comments:

  1. These are so good! I love Paris in Four Months - her style is so classy and definitely brightens up my Instagram feed.

    Lindsey // MoreAwesomerBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I will have to follow!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much Lauren Conrad! And I like Zoella, she is awesome.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why I wasn't following Lauren conrad before but now she's in my feed :)

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zoe's instagram! But after reading this, I'm going to follow Lauren Conrad. I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the GlitterGuide feed! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete