8/13/2014

LUSH favourites 2.0


Before I left for Germany, I made a quick last-minute shopping trip, and of course stumbled into the LUSH store at the mall. I knew the one item I really wanted to get, then ended up grabbing another because I honestly can't help myself at that store!

I got the Bubblegum Lip Scrub because my friend Daniella let me try hers and I loved it! The scrub is quite simple - you literally just take a small amount, rub it on your lips in a circular motion, then either lick it off or rinse. My tip: use your favourite lip moisturizing product after to get the full effect!

Next I got the charity pot lotion that literally smells like chocolate! By purchasing this particular item, 100% of my money went straight to one of the numerous charities LUSH works with - how cool is that!!? It's a great lotion that I love using on my hands.

What I love about LUSH is that there is no guilt when buying any of their beauty products. The ingredients are fair trade and products haven't been tested on animals. PLUS they give portions (if not the total cost) of certain items straight to charity!

What are you loving from LUSH right now?

post signature


5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy something from LUSH because I hear they're great. Thanks for the suggestions!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush so much, it is one of my favourite places! You should defiantly try one of their face-masks if you haven't already, they are so nice and leave your skin feeling really refreshed :) I also love how they don't test on animals that is really good!

    http://amieylaureenx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea tea toning water it's so refreshing and smell nice. I always end up buy lots of things when I step in the shop lol

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lip scrubs are gorgeous, I also have the bubble gum. I am currently loving there sex bomb bath bomb :D

    Four days left on my giveaway, want to win free makeup? loads of ways to gain extra entries. enter now - http://shimzbeauty.com/quick-fix-giveaway-one-week-only/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LUSH and their face masks are my favourite things xxx

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete