9/27/2014

my eShakti custom LBD


*Product featured was provided for review

eShakti dress | marlee and you

eShakti dress | marlee and you
There aren't many weeks left of warm weather this year (at least where I am in Canada), so why not make use of the nice weather by wearing cute dresses before it's too cold!!  I was contacted by the lovely workers for an online site called eShakti where I got to look through pages upon pages of gorgeous dresses to find one that I wanted customized to fit me!

What a revolutionary idea! Think about it: all girls are completely different shapes and sizes! For myself, I have a slim mid section, but have a larger cup size and thicker hips and thighs. I have the hardest time finding a dress that fits me right, because the top part never fits how I want... I'm sure I'm not the only one that has these issues.

On this site I chose the dress that I loved, a simple black number that could be worn to any event. Then I did a few quick measurements, filled out a custom fitting chart, and chose my preferences for my dress! I went for a medium length, to keep it modest for church and family events. I also chose to keep the pockets feature, but there was the option to get it made without.

My dress was shipped to my door within two weeks - which is amazing! I'm so pleased with this positive experience. I love how my dress fits! It looks like it was made for me - because it was!

Would you try a custom clothing site like this?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. This looks so cute and it really suits. I think I would most likely wear it.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful! I always have issues finding dresses that don't need a major length alteration, so this sounds like a dream of a site!

    ReplyDelete