10/13/2014

perfect nail polish colours for fall


fall nail polish | marlee and you

Fall is a great season to go deep, dark and dramatic on the nails! I picked out my top four favourite polish colours that I'll be rocking this fall! Check out my polish-picks below!

fall nail polish | marlee and you

1. O.P.I. - Goldeneye, a great sparkle polish to use for an accent nail, or over top of a dark polish.

2. Maybelline Color Show - Taupe On Trend, the perfect warm and earthy colour to match your fall wardrobe.

3. Avon - Night Violet, a dramatic dark purple. I love deep polishes that look almost black, but have a hint of another colour!

4. Essie - Aruba Blue, a bold dark blue to add a bit of flare

And there you have it! Four picks from various brands in different fall colours. I hope these polishes inspire you and your future fall manis! I know I'll be starting my fall look with the Maybelline colour first!

What's your favourite fall colour this year?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. I'm such a huge fan of darker, muted colors for fall, but this year I"m really into the blue! I love Aruba Blue. I have another essie blue shade from the new collection... Style Cartel, and I"m in love with it! I like the Maybelline color, and the glittery OPI would look absolutely wonderful over a dark color! Maybe even that Avon purple... I love it!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love that dark purple! Next time I get my nails done that might be my choice!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Lacke !
    Liebste Grüße♡
    -
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete