10/17/2014

style crush: lauren conrad


lauren conrad | marlee and you
(Photo)

Now that fall is underway, I turn to one of my favourite style icons for some outfit layering inspiration. I've always been a huge fan of Lauren Conrad and I think everyone can agree that she has amazing style! Her street-style day-to-day look is always so effortless. Lauren is definitely one of my style crushes.

I picked a few of my favourite layered looks to share with you below. Scarves, blazers casual jeans, simple hairstyles... you can't help but be inspired!

lauren conrad | marlee and you
Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4

I've always loved Lauren's versatility in her outfits. She can rock a formal skirt, ripped jeans and a glitzy purse and always look comfortable and glamorous. I especially love her use of neutral and not over-the-top colours. Somehow she manages to achieve simple yet thoughtful ensembles, which I love!

Who is your current fall style crush?

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Ah I'm obsessed with her style!! She can go from preppy to casual easily, and generally my style fits with that as well. Great post!

    xoxo
    Kimberly | Kimberly's Chronicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lauren Conrad's style as well! It's the versatile girly-casual look that I strive to achieve.

    ReplyDelete