11/03/2014

halloween happenings


halloween | marlee and you

As Halloweekend comes to an end, I thought I'd share what I was up to the past few days. I'm sure you all had your fill of chocolate and goodies - I know I sure did! Growing up, my family never really acknowledged Halloween, and it's only been a few years now where I've taken part in certain traditions. My favourite part of all (being the artsy person that I am) is the pumpkin carving!!

halloween | marlee and you

My boyfriend Cory's family always does pumpkins together, going to a pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect ones. This year I ended up carving two pumpkins: and average sized pumpkin, and a giant "Starry Starry Night" pumpkin. I think both were a success.

halloween | marlee and you

As far as costumes went, Cory and I dressed up as the classic 90's duo, Garth and Wayne from Wayne's World! I think we pulled this look off pretty well, although it was super weird seeing Cory with a mullet all night!

I'm currently at that state where I've eaten so much chocolate in the last three days that my tongue is starting to hurt... I think this is a sign. Time to revisit my healthy living Pinterest board and start making an effort to be more active and eat better! (Isn't that how it always works this time of year?)

Did you dress up this Halloween?

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Halloween activities with us. I just discovered your blog today -- very nice! I have subscribed and will definitely be back. :-)

    ReplyDelete