11/20/2014

november playlist: favourite Christmas tunes


november playlist | marlee and you
(photo)
Well, there's a heap of white stuff on the ground out there, so I guess you could say winter came early here in Canada! We've had snow for almost a week now! Looking forward to my winter break, there's nothing I'm more excited for than CHRISTMAS!!

Whenever I take a study or work break, I'm playing my favourite Christmas tunes to get me in the spirit. It was a difficult task, but I've pared down my favourite songs to make a "top five" to share with you!

1. That's Christmas To Me - Pentatonix
2. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
3. Mary's Boy Child - Glee
4. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
5. Baby It's Cold Outside - Elf soundtrack

It's quite the random compilation, from jazz to pop to tropical beats, these songs cover a wide range of stylings! 


What's your favourite Christmas song to get you feeling festive?

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Michael Buble is always playing around my house in December, love the classics!
    Lauren xx
    http://beautymay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Buble's album is usually on repeat from Thanksgiving to Christmas, along with Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas and O Holy Night, and any other classic Christmas songs.

    ReplyDelete