1/03/2015

happy new year!



It's already the third day of this new year! Happy 2015!! I'm so excited for what this year will hold! I just watched the movie New Year's Eve again, and I always love watching it - it gives some good encouragement to have hope for the new year. I don't usually do any resolutions, but I thought I'd give a few ideas for attainable goals for the new year that I'll be aiming toward this time around.

(photo)
-have a lazy day every week (one work-free day to relax and spend time with family)
-write out weekly to-do's to keep on top of school work (weekly goals are important too)
-chose to be active in everyday things (like taking the stairs and packing healthy snacks)
-train to run another 5k race (I did it before, I can do it again!)
-make an effort to spend more quality time with loved ones and friends


I know a lot of people have mixed feelings toward New Year's resolutions. Whatever your stance is, I hope you find a way to make the most of the year ahead!

What are you most looking forward to in 2015?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment