1/25/2015

my travel make-up bag



Now that winter break is over and done with and school is back in full swing, what's next to look forward to? Spring break/reading week/whatever your school calls it! It's never too early to start planning ahead for your future packing needs. It's been a few months since I've been on a true "traveling trip," but I've done a lot of girl's night sleepovers and all-nighter games nights with friends, so I've developed my own list of essentials for my travel make-up bag. My ipsy make-up bag is nice and small, so it's perfect for tucking in my purse on the go. Check out my make-up essentials below!


1. Waterproof Mascara
The waterproof-ness is just personal preference. Mascara is a beauty essential for me. Even if a full eye make-up look is out of the question, mascara serves as a great product for brightening your eyes and takes only seconds to apply.

2. Acne Spot Treatment
Because you never know when an annoying skin blemish will pop up, it's nice to have a spot treatment on hand! If I'm ever staying over somewhere, I'll bring some of this with me just in case!

3. Primer
Even if you're not putting on a full face of make-up, it's always a good idea to use a primer to smooth out the appearance of pores and create a good base for BB cream and powder.

4. BB Cream
When creating an on-the-go look, BB cream is great for blending your skin tone and adding some glow without the heaviness of foundation!

5. Tweezers
I don't always need them, but they're nice to have on hand!

6. Pressed Powder
Top off that BB cream and give your face a nice matte finish! I have combination skin and pressed powder has become my best friend!

7. Eyelash Curler
Even if I choose not to apply mascara, I still curl my eyelashes to give my eyes a more open and full appearance.

8. Tinted Lip Balm
Add some moisture AND colour to your lips with a tinted lip balm to finish off your travel-make-up look! I love my Naked Bee tinted lip balms from my blogging buddy and penpal Kelly! They're a great way to add a pop of colour and some class to my overall look!

What's your go-to travel make-up product?

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Wooo! Naked Bee! Seriously though, my favorite lip color products I have ever owned. Glad you like them too :)

    ReplyDelete