2/28/2015

pinterest challenge: february '15


Another month bites the dust! I can't believe how fast the month of February goes by! I also can't believe classes will be done for the year shortly after March finishes! February has definitely been another exciting month and another opportunity to try out some new pins from Pinterest!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Attempt (right)

It has been record breaking cold temperatures where I'm living for the past few weeks now, so there's still been a need for warm beverages! I tried this recipe for Nutella hot chocolate, and I was NOT disappointed! I must say though, I would've been perfectly content with only half of a cup of this stuff! It's very sweet and thick and a bit much for one person (in my opinion). I'm still very pleased with how well this turned out!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Version (right)

It's that time of year where it seems as though everyone is getting sick! My boyfriend's dad and sister both had surgery done last week and then he caught the flu! I figured it was the perfect opportunity to create a get-well-soon card for them all. I had originally used this Pinterest idea to make a gift tag addressed to Cory's dad and sister, but then I added him onto the greeting when I found out he became ill too. I wrapped the tag around a tin full of healthy cookies for them all and they really appreciated it! I made my card so that the band-aid had a happy face because I thought it looked cuter that way - not to mention more cheerful!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin

Lastly, I thought I'd share another workout pin that I've been loving! I like to mix up my workout routine so things don't get boring and also so that I'm not always working the same muscles every time. I liked doing this torture-by-tens workout because I was able to make it through one round and accomplishing all of the tasks. The second round I struggled with the push-ups, so I just adjusted this workout to suite where I'm at with my fitness level!

What have you been loving on Pinterest lately?

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Great pins! I absolutely love pinterest,should test out things more! The nutella hot chocolate looks delicious,and that bandaid is so cute!(: How often have you been doing the workout pin?I'm going on spring break soon,and without my fitness classes i need something to keep me going!
    http://www.aswestumblealong.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7843547

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I've been doing the workout pin maybe once a week and trying out other ones on different days to keep variation in the exercises I'm doing!

      Delete