3/29/2015

my 20th year in review


Yesterday I turned 21! How crazy! I still feel like I'm 18... it's so bizarre! I've gotta say, my 20th year has been nothing less than amazing and I'm so looking forward to this coming year and all it may hold. Last year I intended to do a photo-a-day challenge, which did not go over so well. Immediately after my birthday I got sick and was out of commission for a week and my challenge was busted right away. BUT instead, I thought I'd share with you 20 photos of my 20th year that capture some of my favourite memories! Take a look below!


My new short hair, a fun and exciting birthday and some dyed Easter eggs


Some memories from Germany, exploring the beautiful old towns


More Germany adventures, exploring and hiking


Berry picking, pumpkin picking... dressing up for Halloween

Being twenty was a special time! I had just chopped off my hair, I studied abroad, I completed the majority of my summer bucket list... there were so many memories made! The best part was starting off my 21st year with all of my best friends along side my chummy Daniella! We had a combined birthday party (more about that to follow)!

Alright 21 - let's see what you have in store!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. Such a nice post! Love this idea!
    And a late "Happy Birthday" from me (:

    Xx Anne
    www.anneplace.com

    ReplyDelete