3/22/2015

style crush: emma stone


I am a huge fan of Emma Stone! She always plays such fun characters in whatever film she's in and her spunky personality really shines through. She also KILLED it during her lip sync battle on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon! Need I say more?

Although I love her with red hair, she can totally work the blonde look. Respect. Emma Stone knows what's up in the world of fashion. I love her casual daily style, but she also nails it during red carpet season! Check out my favourite looks of Emma Stone below!

style crush | marlee and you
Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4

Everything Emma Stone does is bold, including her outfit choices! I love how she can pull off mixed patterns, bright colours, cozy scarves and daring necklines. If I could make my hair into an exact replica of her side braid, that would be great! I realize that none of these photos do Emma's gorgeous smile any justice, but I think these are great ensembles. I totally want to try and recreate the first outfit in the collage - make the scarf a colourful one and it's the perfect look for spring!

Who's your style crush?

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Very nice post my dear :)
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete