4/22/2015

100th post!


I'm on my second year of blogging and this post marks my 100th post on Marlee and You! A lot has been said on this blog in just over a year's time and I had no idea how to approach something as monumental as my 100th post, so I just decided to share with you my favourite bloggers and YouTubers I've been following since I started my blogging adventure!

100th post | marlee and you
(photo)

Top 5 Favourite Bloggers
1. Sprinkle of Glitter - a very frank and British blog
2. Cupcakes & Cashmere - a beautifully appealing blog with posts about everything
3. Apartment Therapy - a great blog for home inspiration
4. FitSugar - for some health and fitness motivation
5. Real Not Ideal - my best friend's blog!

Top 5 Favourite Youtubers
1. Grace Helbig - one of the first YouTubers I ever subscribed to, plus I have her book!
2. Miranda Sings - the hilarious superstar who has unleashed my own alter-ego
3. Ryan Higa - he always has the most well-thought-out videos
4. Zoella - a YouTube goddess with my favourite accent
5. Flula - for some good old German humour

Favourite Marlee and You post:
My Summer Bucket List! This post was one of my favourites to write and it also really motivated me to do special things last summer. Posting plans on the internet really makes you want to follow through with them and I have nothing but fond memories of last summer. I even revisited my bucket list to give and update on the things I did and those that I'll try and do this coming summer!

Thanks for all the blog love and support!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this post. Do more like this again! <3

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez (fashion&beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete