4/30/2015

pinterest challenge: april '15


April is over! I'd say this month went by fast, but now that I think about it, it really hasn't! Essays and exams really make the days feel longer I guess, but now I'M FREE and able to start enjoying summer things like sleeping in! I wasn't able to get to any time-consuming or elaborate pins this month, but now that school is done, I can't wait to start new Pinterest projects to share with you guys! Check out the pins I've been loving this April!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Recreation (right)

This is a pin for peanut butter or Nutella and banana quesadillas! I've had peanut butter and banana tortillas before, but never fried it up in a pan, so I wanted to give this a shot. I ended up making mine with both peanut butter and Nutella and it was soooo delicious!! I'll definitely be making this again!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Version (right)

I have a bulletin board in my bedroom that I use for inspiration, and I thought this idea to have a clothes-peg line for photos was great! It didn't take much to trow together with a few push-pins, some string and clothes-pegs and I think it looks really neat! It definitely gives my board a bit more character and interest I think.

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin

April was a month of studying, which meant sitting at my desk for hours on end. I used a bunch of different yoga pins, including this one, to have study breaks and stretch things out! I've also started running this month, so stretching and yoga have become routine things.

Would you try any of these pins?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment