5/25/2015

may favourites '15


Wow! Hasn't May just flown by! It's almost June, which means I'll be sharing my summer bucket list and a bunch of summery posts with you soon! This May I got to escape to my friend's cottage, went kayaking, had a girls night, went to the movies, dolled up my friend for prom... it's been a good month! Check out my three favourite products that I've been enjoying for the month of May!

may favourites | marlee and you

The Maine - American Candy
I've been a fan of the band The Maine for years and always look forward to their new albums because their sound has really evolved over time. There's a good variety of songs on this album, and their sound is reminiscent of their old tunes from years ago, which I love! American Candy is a great CD to pop in for those summer road trips, and I did exactly that this past month on our way to the cottage!

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara 
I have been a fan of Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara for years so I went out on a limb to try this Lash Bloom product. Right after I bought it, my penpal Kelly wrote a post with this same mascara as a favourite, so I took that as a good sign and had high hopes for this product! I wasn't let down! I love the brush and formula and who doesn't love a fresh tube of mascara? I'm really pleased with this purchase and have been loving Covergirl this month!

Staedtler Fine-Point Colour Pens
This summer I decided to start an art journal! Don't ask me to define what an art journal is because I don't think I even know myself, but I basically bought a book of blank pages to do whatever the heck I want with them and express my inner art visions! These pens are a great medium for random doodles. The colour quality is great and there are countless effects that can be achieved by these pens! I'll share some art journal creations later, but for now, I'll keep doodling away with these bad boys!

What have you been loving this month?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. In love with those pens!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, I like it!

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete