5/30/2015

pinterest challenge: may '15


Yes, it's time for another Pinteresting post! If you're new to Marlee and You, I post at the end of each month about three Pinterest pins that I've successfully (or not-so-successfully) tried. It's a way to get out of the pin and forget slump most pinners get into. Here's what I've been up to this May:

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Recreation (right)

I'm always up for a new nail art challenge, and this one seemed pretty straight forward. I used two shades of blue and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out! Trust me, it looks a little gross before you clean the extra from around your nails, but the finished product is sweet! I would definitely use this technique again!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Recreation (right)

As un-photogenic as my taquitos may be, they were absolutely delicious! This recipe for cilantro mesquite BBQ chicken taquitos wasn't as complicated at it sounds and turned out great! I added extra cheese into the tortillas, which I would recommend to anyone else who tries this. The edges of the taquitos were a little brown and may not have looked appetizing but everyone who ate them thought they were great! Definitely a recipe to repeat!

pinterest challenge | marlee and you
Original Pin (left), My Recreation (right)

This is a pin I've had on my DIY board for quite some time and finally got around to throwing it all together. I have so many tickets that I keep from practically everything that gives you a ticket, so this is a great way to showcase them so that they're no longer clutter and also look really cool! You really just need a shadow box which I bought from Michaels on sale - bonus! I love how it looks!

Have you done any pin this month?

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Neat idea for tickets!

    Toni from http://tjsgreenadventure.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete