6/22/2015

june favourites '15


Since I've started doing monthly favourites, I always look forward to these posts and sharing what I've been loving lately! For the month of June, I've really gotten to relax and take it easy and tomorrow I'll be leaving on a two week road trip with my boyfriend Cory and his family! Not to worry, I'll still be posting while I'm away! So that's that - check out what I've been loving this June!

june favourites | marlee and you

Aerie Hidden Love Body Lotion
Aerie is a great little place to shop, because they often have deals where you buy a certain amount and get a discount or free item! I was shopping there recently and happened to be close to the minimum purchase amount, so I thought I'd try out one of their lotions in order to spend enough to get the deal. I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It has an amazing girly scent, so I often apply this lotion for fragrance purposes as opposed to moisturizing purposes.

Mr. Kate Beauty Marks
I'm a fan of the Mr. Kate blog and have been admiring the Beauty Marks for quite some time. There was a promo where they went on sale, so I knew it was time for me to finally purchase some! Beauty Marks are essentially just metallic temporary tattoos, which I thought would be perfect for summer! They're really fun and last for two days just like the product says - I'm loving these right now!

EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm
I was actually given this lip balm for Christmas, but I like to finish up other chapstick-like products before starting a new one. This past month I've been using the Strawberry EOS lip balm and it's working really well for me! I think the packaging is super cute, so I don't mind keeping it on display beside my bed for all to see.

What products have you been loving this month?

post signature


3 comments:

  1. Aerie is one of my favorite stores! Maybe sometime soon I'll try that lotion! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Beauty Marks look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Beauty Marks look amazing and I love tattoo's. (heck I even have three) I still have never ever had an EOS lipbalm....

    ReplyDelete