8/31/2015

august favourites '15


Wow! It's August 31st! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by! I'm pretty sure I say that every month - but I mean it! So much has happened since my last favourites haul! I went camping, got engaged, my sister moved out west... some pretty exciting things happening over here! It was quite simple choosing my favourites for August this time around. Check out what I've been loving this month!

august favourites | marlee and you

The Phenomenal Postcard Book
As I just mentioned, my sister moved out west! That's huge! Today I mailed her a fun Where's Waldo postcard to test out her new mailing address and send warm greetings from home! I love sending mail to people because I love getting mail so much! Two of my best friends will also be moving out of town shortly (one to England for the year, the other to Toronto) so I'll continue to make good use of these fun cards!

O.P.I. This Color's Making Waves
I love nail polish! This was the colour I bought at the beginning of summer as my designated "summer polish." I love how it's metallic and looks like different colours depending on how the light hits it. I've worn this polish on my fingernails and toe nails and absolutely love it! This colour will forever remind me of summer!

Ban.Do Party Dots Agenda
I got my 2016 agenda started this month and I've never felt so organized! I know a lot of people like using their phones to keep track of important dates, but I like writing things down! This agenda will be crucial for wedding planning this coming year and it's already been super helpful so far. I love that it's a hardcover and also a nice small size so I can pop it in my purse if need be. I've also been a fan of black and white prints lately, so of course I had to choose this agenda!

What have you been loving this month?

post signature


1 comment:

  1. That agenda is so cute!! I'm a sucker for cute paper products

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete