9/05/2015

summer bucket list '15: revisited


Well, this post was inevitable, but it's making me sad that I have to write it so soon! I can't believe summer is winding down and I'll be starting classes this week! Looking back, I had a wonderful summer! So many adventures and wonderful times! I loved that I made a summer bucket list - even though I didn't complete as many of the tasks as I would've liked to, it was the unplanned events that made my summer so special! One item that didn't get crossed off this list was to make a quilt. Good news though! I still have four more days before my first class, and I AM going to finish up that huge summer-long project! Check out what I got to cross off my list this time around:

summer 2015 | marlee and you

- go to a farmers market
- do some gardening
- see a drive-in movie (July 30)
- go to a karaoke night
- go camping (August 4-7)
- have a girls' night out
- unplug for a day (June 30)
- check out garage sales (July 18)
- do more DIYs
- go paintballing with friends
- try archery
- make a quilt
- go on a day trip 
- read 12+ books
- spend an afternoon poolside (July 17)
- go-carting 
- host a pool party (July 18)
- go bowling (August 13)
- wash the car
- play tennis (June 29)
- have a campfire (June 23)
- explore downtown festivals (July 12)
- have a water fight (July 17)
- get slurpees (June 5)
- make rootbeer floats (July 28)

I'm excited for the school year to start, as much as I would love for summer to continue on through September! The start of a new school year is always an exciting time, and it kicks off a whole new season of sweater weather, pumpkin everything and beautiful nature scenes! Goodbye summer! It's been a slice!

What's your favourite summer memory?

post signature


2 comments:

  1. That's a great bucket list. Hope you had fun ticking it all off! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a bucket list too and didn't accomlish half the things on it! I had a great summer, but I love making one of these every summer just so I have some inspiration on those "I don't know what to do, I'm so bored days".

    Hope you had a great break and a good start back to school!

    XO, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete