10/31/2015

october favourites '15


Alrighty-roo! It's the end of another month! Months always go by faster during the school year! October was full of assignments and good times with friends. Fall is such a wonderful time of year and being in a town full of beautiful trees, the colours can take your breath away! Right now I'm already counting down the month of November because as soon as December hits, school lightens up and festivities begin! Until then, here's a look at what I've been loving this month! My favourites are a bit random and all over the place this time around!


Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion
LUSH has done it again! Another product that fits perfectly into my daily routine! I love this lightweight body lotion and its subtle scent of vanilla. The store I bought if from said they're discontinuing this product, so I'm not sure if that applies everywhere else, but if you get the chance to give this product a try - do it!

Christmas Ribbon
Michael's craft store had a sale on Christmas ribbon this month - not sure why - but I'm loving it! I bought some gold and silver ribbon and have been daydreaming ever since about the beautiful wrapping I'll get to do for the Christmas presents I haven't bought yet! It's never too early to get in the Christmas spirit... right?

Blanket Scarves
I bought the softest most cuddly blanket scarf from Dynamite and it's wonderful! Fall is a great time of year for accessories and cozy items. I love that being warm and snuggly is actually fashionable. Blanket scarves can be worn so many ways - the options are endless!

What have you been loving this fall?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment