12/31/2015

goodbye 2015!


Wow! What a year it has been! I'm trying to think back to this time last year when 2015 was still a mystery and a blank slate... so much has happened in the last 365 days! Looking ahead to this next year, I couldn't be more excited to see how things unfold! I'll (almost definitely, unless there's a tragic misunderstanding) be graduating from my university undergraduate degree! I'll be getting married - possibly moving away for teacher's college... so many new chapters in my life are waiting to be started! Sure there will be bumps along the way, but I know 2016 will be spectacular!

(photo)

As much as we try to plan out our lives and live in anticipation for certain events, we are ultimately not in control of it all. That's why life can be so exciting! I'm feeling incredibly optimistic for this new year and all the amazing adventures that await!

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment