2/29/2016

influenster hair expertise voxbox


Who doesn't love getting free hair products in the mail! I got a box of three L'Oreal Paris products to test from Influenster - I've been using them for a number of weeks now and I'm totally ready to share my opinion with you! My hair type was matched to the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil line and I think these products couldn't have come at a better time! It's been a dry winter and my hair has not held up well. I was just about to book a trim when I got this box and decided to postpone my split-end-removing haircut in order to see if these products could help restore my hair.


The Extraordinary Oil line claims to cleanse gently, condition for smooth locks, and nourish hair without weighing it down. I'll be completely honest with you - all of those things were true for me!

...and yes, I noticed a difference after just one use! I was amazed! That night I told my mom to feel how soft my hair was because I just couldn't stop running my fingers through it! When I was using the shampoo for the first time, I noticed that the product didn't feel as harsh as my other shampoos. It was very gentle and made my hair feel softer before I even conditioned. The conditioner worked great for me as well, but because I was adding a hair mask into the mix, I had to start a different hair product routine.


In these pictures, you can definitely tell I'm in need of a haircut, but you can also see my hair looks healthier in the after photo. I found that using the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask was a bit excessive (almost too nourishing) so I alternated between using the conditioner and the hair mask, which was suggested in the info booklet I got. I had been interested in trying out a hair mask, but didn't want to buy a tub of it in case I didn't like it. I'm glad I had the opportunity to try out the Extraordinary Oil hair mask and I'll definitely use the whole container eventually.

I started using these products when I was due for a good trim and my hair was at its worst, and I couldn't be more impresses with the results... BUT I'll still be going in for a haircut this week! This line will help maintain my freshly chopped locks.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment