3/26/2016

LUSH favourites 4.0


Well folks, I did it again! Another shopping adventure at LUSH plus some recent gifts from my awesome brother resulted in this awesome new-to-me pile of wonderful LUSH products to tell y'all about! I can't believe how excited I get talking about LUSH! These are my new favourite LUSH products that I'm loving right now...


Bath Bombs
I love that my family knows how much I love LUSH because anything from that store is a fool-proof and always welcome gift to myself for any occasion - especially bath bombs! Who doesn't love relaxing in a warm bath with a fun and colourful bath bomb which could possibly be full of confetti or flower petals!? I'm excited to try these two out. I didn't want to look up the names of these bath bombs because if they do something extra awesome, I want it to be a surprise!

Hand Care
I also got the Golden Handshake Hot Hand Mask which I also haven't used yet because I want to do this mask right before Cory and I get our engagement shoot done soon! (Yes, we've already done an engagement shoot, but since we've switched wedding photographers, we're doing another one with our new photographer just for fun!) To use this mask, you warm some water and melt the bar on the stick by swirling it around before soaking your hands in the nourishing water. To give my hands some extra TLC I have the Salted Coconut Hand Scrub. It's an absolute dream and makes my hands instantly softer!

Since starting my new job as a Starbucks barista, my hands have seen better days. I am constantly washing my hands or doing dishes and using harsh cleaning solutions. I used to keep some LUSH Vanilla cream in my work bag to apply during my shifts, but they're no longer making this lotion and I needed to find a replacement. Sympathy for the Skin Hand and Body Lotion is exactly what I needed! It's a heavier lotion (not as light-weight) but that's what I need to rehydrate at work. My hands are finally on the mend!

Face
I love the LUSH fresh face masks, but they expire quicker than I can use them. When Cory showed my the Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask during our last LUSH trip (which is good for four months), I thought it would be a great addition to my face skincare routine. Yes, I was most definitely attracted to the coffee scent, but it's also great because it acts as a mask AND a scrub and leaves my skin extra smooth. It's like giving my face an energizing cup of coffee to start the day off right!

Do you have any new LUSH faves?

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment